Monday, 13 February 2012

freedom to choose~

Assalamualaikum salam sejahtera.. good evening world~ =p


This is my very first post for the year 2012!!!!


** Lame giler x update..hehe..


Oke oke.. this time I wanna share something that I will remember maybe for my whole life. =)
Before that, I would like to thank my besties for the best surprise birthday celebration. Love you guys so much!

……………


12th of February 2012 was a big day for me as I turned 21 years old on this date. My birthday fell on the weekend which was Sunday. The day before my birthday, I went out with Jojo and Mimi to meet Mimi’s brother at Gurney Plaza. Without my knowledge, Mimi had a deal with Z to set me up that night. Well, the prank was a blast. I cried cause of Z and Mimi was singing birthday song along the Gurney drive while Agy couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. With a small square piece of birthday cake bought by Z, we enjoyed our short night there before we drove back to our college.


Recap!





I was in the Gurney Plaza window shopped when Z informed me that he had a stomachache and he was feeling unwell, throwing up and dizzy. I started to be anxious when he was still in that condition for hours. Then, my mind wasn’t on the goods in the mall, instead I was thinking about him. It was about 8.30pm when we went out to gurney drive and had our dinner but I didn’t have my dinner. About 9pm, Mimi said Wan was there to pick us up. So we crossed the road and Jojo made me very angry because she stopped me from going to the direction Mimi went. Thus, I left Jojo and walked away alone to the other direction. She ran to get me but I ignored her. And there was this guy wearing black and yellow jersey stopped me from stepping forward. He was Z. I saw Mimi with plastic bag and red Canon camera bag far behind. I cried. I cried because they lied, because he lied. I really thought that he was unwell. I punched him on his upper arm. Felt better. They sang birthday song real loud and clear. Mimi told everybody who passed by about my birthday. Jojo couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. The unforgettable scene was when strangers sang birthday song off tune and wished me happy birthday and…


Dah2.. da abes! The end~  I penat daa nak citer..hehehe.. =D


Here’s the best part, GIFTS!

I got a Nike basketball from my brother Ery about two weeks before my birthday. I love the ball so much.  Thank you darling.

Believe it or not, I got another Nike basketball from my senior, Adi proximately a week before my birthday. He gave the ball as a replacement of himself as he’s going away in about 4 months. Glad to have that basketball with me. I named it Addy. Thanks brother.

My best friend Mimi gave me a colourful bracelet. It looks nice on me. Love it so much. Thank you dear.
Abang Zz gave me a guitar as I’m now learning to play guitar. Blue in color not so big guitar. I appreciate it dear, thanks. Will try my best to learn.

Z gave me a pair of diadora women track bottom. Thanks dear! I love it. Glad that you got the right size.

I got a necklace from my darling Nis. Beautiful.

My new friend, Jackie gave me brooches. Cute tiny little brooches.

My dear roommate wrote meaningful things on a cute rectangular card. I love you too dear. =)

A birthday song sung by Zel, Kiz and Dira the moment I came back from Gurney. That was sweet as they waited for me to sing that song. Thanks girls.

Last but not least, I got a Tafsir Al-Quran with a small card from Epi. The moment I saw it, I cried. I know now that Allah still loves me and He’s not giving up on me. Not yet. Even though I have sinned and forgot about Him, He is always there for me. Waiting for me to come back. Thank you so much Epi for this gift. You made me realize those things. Thank you so much dear.


ermmmm…………



Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes and the gifts. God bless.

Turning 21, I thought about myself more yesterday. I thought about future, love, life, and Him. I realized that it’s never too late to turn to Him. There’s a will, there’s a way.



p/s: Awesome to be 21! A year older, a year better. Ameeenn.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment