Tuesday, 21 February 2012

T.T

Making myself comfortable on the bed after 4 hours being a sleepyhead in the class, well, its heaven!

Hello gorgeous, hi handsome! 

I've been busy for these few days. Now i'm stealing my own time for this. uh, miss my baby blog.

Here I've something to share.

I've been very very very naughty. bad girl. =) 
Lately, suddenly.. I missed Him so much and I was thinking about something -- change.
I thought of going through that stage again. The stage where i motivate myself to change to be a better person.
However, i must say that this thing is not easy as i need to be very very very strong emotionally, physically and mentally. 
The more i want to change to be better person, the more hardworking the devils whisper so that i refuse.
I met this guy, Mr.X who wants to guide me to the right path. InsyaAllah, we'll have our little meaningful usrah soon. 
I believe that he can change me to be a better muslimah.
InsyaAllah. =) =D

This is a very busy week for me. There are work that i need to submit and there is a presentation that i must do, TOMORROW! gosh i hate this. seems like i won't be around playing basketball this week. really hope that everything will run smoothly. i don't want another migraine. =)

Emmmm..

i have some frictions with my friends. sabar jela. 
Ignorance and patience, my buddies right now. 
tell you what, its not easy to be ignorance. makan hati tau!
i'm the hot-tempered girl who can easily gives a slap on other's face due to fighting, but i need to control myself.
its okay, won't be too long. i'm sure about that.
need to be stronger! 

i think i've to go now..

next post will be about marriage!!!! yeay~ 
gatai nak kawen daaaa..hahaha..

take care sayangs~
salam alaik!

1 comment: